Are you looking for an executive that can help boost your sales on a project or task-oriented basis? Would you like an experienced manager, whose expertise you can rely on when faced with unusual and temporary circumstances? Someone who works within a clearly defined financial framework, whilst concentrating on achieving targets and results?
If so, interim management offers an effective and cost-efficient solution for temporary management or project management tasks. By choosing this approach, you can ensure that your company is able to react both quickly and flexibly to changing demands at short notice. This can be highly beneficial if, for instance, a manager has left with little notice, or if no-one in your company currently possesses the skills required for a temporary assignment.
As a freelance Interim Manager, I am able to work on assigned tasks and projects with a fresh and unbiased approach to your business and without worrying about existing employee relations or hierarchies. As soon as I have completed my assignment, I leave the company. My primary objective is to leave you with a working environment that you can then continue to manage independently. In short, once I have successfully completed my work, I am no longer needed.
I can offer to take over operational responsibility, both in Germany and abroad, for the following areas of activity:
- Bridging management gaps (line/specialist function, such as Sales Director, Head of Sales, Sales Manager, etc.)
- Project management functions in key sales areas
- Crisis management/use of task forces for exceptional circumstances and particularly demanding situations (e.g. corporate restructuring)
- Improving sales processes and procedures
- Launching new products
- Preparing expert reports (e.g. market analysis, target client analysis)
Together, we can generate measurable competitive advantage!