Almost every sales specialist will have attended a traditional form of sales training. These standard training tools may offer a good foundation, but their limitations are always exposed when there is a need to handle special requirements or enhance personal skills.
In fact, it is the responsibility of executive managers to individually encourage, challenge and develop their employees. Many sales managers are even specially trained to do this. Nevertheless, they often find it difficult to play the part of an objective coach in front of their employees. All too often, they tend to get caught up in their active role of “Senior Sales Manager”. For instance, their primary focus is reaching sales targets and achieving the personal success that comes with this.
It is in circumstances such as these that external sales coaching can be useful for specialist staff. By offering an unbiased external point of view, it is precisely tailored to your needs, can tackle your specific issues and focuses on developing your individual strengths.
As a coach with extensive sales experience, I will work with you to develop viable solutions to your problems. Using realistic educational and experimental scenarios, we will analyse specific cases and issues from your daily business, ranging from challenging negotiation processes to effective intervention tactics.
Feel free to contact me if you need assistance with any of the following issues:
- Enhancing personal and professional skills
- Situational analysis and resolution of complex issues
- Modifying approaches and behavioural patterns
- Analysis of failures and rejections
- Developing communication strategies and courses of action for attracting new clients
- Preparing sales scripts
- Handling objections successfully during sales pitches
- Refining processes, structures and procedures
- Assessing variations in performance
- Minimising inner doubts and insecurities
- Promoting efficiency with a positive attitude
Together, we can enhance your sales expertise!