Confidentiality is an essential part of my work. For this reason, these examples contain no personal information. Please contact me should you want additional information on previous projects.
Case study 1:
The client used to be the owner of an insurance company agency. He was then promoted from this position and is now responsible for five insurance agencies. He is now also in charge of several of his former colleagues. Additionally, his range of duties and his objectives have also changed.
- To achieve greater approval from his employees
- To improve communication
- To increase acquisition commission
- To achieve objectives
His acquisition commission increased after only four weeks. The level of acceptance among his employees also improved considerably and the client’s ideas are now proactively implemented by the agencies.
Case study 2:
The client was forced to give up his independently-run IT consulting company due to financial difficulties. He now works within the sales department of a large IT company.
- To focus on increasing the number of signed contracts
- To refine the working process (administration, time management, scheduling client appointments)
Within the first month, the client managed to increase the number of contract conclusions by 90 per cent. He refined his administrative tasks through efficient use of the back office and ensured that his client discussions focused more clearly on closing the deal.
Case study 3:
The client is completing training to become an Industrial Business Management Assistant. Her duties include arranging consultancy appointments by phone for her manager. However, the number of appointments arranged sits well below the average.
- To increase the number of appointments made by at least 100 per cent
- To provide specific call training using scripts
- To resolve any insecurities and eliminate obstacles
- To establish a positive attitude in relation to the task
The client was able to increase the number of appointments arranged by the expected 100 per cent. Her avoidance behaviour and insecurities prior to and during the calls was significantly reduced.